Friday, November 18, 2011

Flickr Favorites Friday 11.18.2011

1. Rainbow Reflections, 2. Rainbow Crystal ball cave (Marble, crystal, geode, Refracted Sunlight,prism, light, refraction, focus, RGB), 3. a fuzzy rainbow, 4. “The true harvest of my life is intangible - a little star dust caught, a portion of the rainbow I have clutched”, 5. There once was an ugly duckling. With feathers all stubby and brown., 6. bright rainbow colours, 7. Rainbow Rose, 8. Sewing_Rainbow Wrap Skirt_DSC_5967, 9. Purple and Yellow Strip and Flower Pillows, 10. 'Rainbow Bokeh', 11. Straws 1, 12. A Flowing Spectrum, 13. finally..., 14. Bands of blue..., 15. Rainbow Chandelier Crystal Necklace, 16. Ring of stitches

* * * * * * * *

I haven't done one of these in awhile, and it's a crying shame. My thoughts:

1. This makes me want a nice macro lens for my camera something serious. Maybe someday.
3. I don't felt nor do I have the desire to, but these sure are pretty to look at.
5. Must learn to use the selective gradient tool in Photoshop....
8. I love love LOVE this skirt! I smell a possible Christmas present for the little girl.
9. Must learn to make pillows, stat. And to sew with felt :)
12. I really want to make one of these melted crayon canvases for my daughter's new room.
13. If I ever get the time, I WILL learn to paper piece hexagons.
14, 16. And if I can get the motivation, I WILL get back into some embroidery. It's so relaxing!
15. I have the itch to make jewelry. Now for the motivation...

No comments:

Post a Comment